Health & Safety Protocols
Health & Safety Protocols
Parking and Traffic
Entrance and Exit to the parking lot are now switched. Signs are posted. Parking will be available on the East side of the lot only. Dancers are asked to carpool when attending class.
Studio Entrance Policy
No one except students and staff are able to enter the Studio. Students will proceed to their scheduled classroom one at a time. Tape lines on the floor will denote 6’ distancing while waiting. Students are allowed ONLY 1 BAG with shoes, water, keys, etc. into the building.
Students and teachers are to wear a mask into the building and during class for the first 2 weeks. After this time, the studio will reevaluate the use of masks during classes.
** This does not apply to children 3 and under, we ask the families to make this decision for your younger ones.
All students and faculty will have a temperature check by staff members wearing a mask on the front porch. If a student’s temperature is above set standard, we will ask student to leave and cancel your class with no charge.
- Frequently wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer at the beginning and end of each class and after using the restroom
- Avoid touching your face
- Use respiratory etiquette: Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a sleeve or tissue. The studio will provide sanitizing stations and tissues in each room.
- All belongings should be in a bag (one bag per dancer) and ONLY the owner will touch the bag.
- Housekeeping & Santitizing- Our studio will provide daily sanitation and housekeeping as normal, with additional cleaning and disinfection measures between all classes. Studios will have a least 30 minutes to clean before being used.
- Restrooms- The Lobby Restroom will be for students only, and will be cleaned after each student. The Studio 2 Restroom is designated for Staff ONLY.
Social Distancing Protocol
- ONLY students who have pre-registered for classes will be allowed to enter the studio
- All students will enter through the front door, one at a time. Students will enter their designated studio one at a time.
- All floors are marked with a red X where students may stand, all 6 ft apart. There will be no props used, except ballet barres which will be santiized after each use.
- Classroom choreography will be designed with the social distancing requirements. Dynamic exercises with larger movements will be avoided to minimize air turbulence in the room. Normal breathing will be encouraged over forced breath cues. No hand-on cues will be used during class. All cues will be verbal and/or visual. The teacher will maintain 6' social distancing at all times.